• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Here's a picture from the air show from San Antonio, it's actually from video I shot of the Blue Angels.

LacklandAFBAirfest2008_11_01_23_04_.jpg

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
This first pick is from the Blue Angel flyover for the USNA 2005 graduation- taken by my wife (gf at the time).
USNA2005Grad.jpg

These are all from a 2006(7?) airshow at NAS Pensacola.
airshow1_edited.jpg

airshow10_edited.jpg

airshow11_edited.jpg

airshow13_edited.jpg

airshow2_edited.jpg

airshow3_edited.jpg

airshow4_edited.jpg

airshow6_edited.jpg

airshow7_edited.jpg

airshow8_edited.jpg

airshow9_edited.jpg

airshow_edited.jpg

possumfest

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 52
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 41
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 50
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 62
  • image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 53
  • image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 48
  • image007.jpg
    image007.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 87
  • image008.jpg
    image008.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 39
  • image009.jpg
    image009.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 60
  • image010.jpg
    image010.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 42
  • image011.jpg
    image011.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 49

Pugs

Back from the range
None
I don't know which SLUF that is on the line, but there was the EA-7L that the ELINT aggressors flew up 'til the early '90s. I don't know anything else about them, other than they were. Can the old guys shed some light?

VAQ-33 and 34 both flew EA-7L's and one of my female classmates flew them with 33 down in Key Weird. VAQ-33 also flew Whales and EA-6A's at the time in the electronic adversary role. 34 flew Whales and EA-7's out of Magu.

For the most part the sole loadout of the EA-7's carried AST-6 radar sim pods and some sort of corridor chaff pod for fleet training.

When I was in VAQ-35 I swapped a Prowler ride with a VAQ-34 NFO in one of their Hornets on a NKX det. Pretty simple mission but a fun ride.

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
Pugs - you just got called "old"..... :)

VAQ-33 and 34 both flew EA-7L's and one of my female classmates flew them with 33 down in Key Weird. VAQ-33 also flew Whales and EA-6A's at the time in the electronic adversary role. 34 flew Whales and EA-7's out of Magu.

For the most part the sole loadout of the EA-7's carried AST-6 radar sim pods and some sort of corridor chaff pod for fleet training.

When I was in VAQ-35 I swapped a Prowler ride with a VAQ-34 NFO in one of their Hornets on a NKX det. Pretty simple mission but a fun ride.

H20man

Drill baby drill!
A small sample of the pics I took on Friday. Enjoy!

-ea6bflyr ;)

0tfZv6zK5j9XULWMfB-D-LFOGhVZgSBl.jpg

The stunt with the biplane and helicopter was impressive. I thought it was game over when they started talking about a puncture in the wing. Great timing with the camera.

el douge

This one time at band camp...
Great shots!! That was my first time seeing the blues in person and my first P'cola air show. Helluva show! I was 6 to midnight more than once that day. Haha!

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
The power of the Big Iron on spot 6. Notice how all of the padeyes have been cleaned out..... a flight deck Airman's dream.

Official USN photo

Attachments

• 53 spot 6.JPG
    53 spot 6.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 299
Status
Not open for further replies.