• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Nope, never really looked into that.

I just visit that site for some nice backgrounds for my computer and thought you might post there also. Anyway, keep 'em coming, your pictures are always the best!

The moderators at Airliners.net suck a big donkey dick, in my opinion...

I don't know much about the mods there, but I will take your word for it.

H60Gunner

Contributor
My girlfriend took this photo when I gave her a fly-by after a morning "mission".

Cool pic Spanky! I was in Corpus a few years ago doing some CN stuff and worked out of the Coast Guard hangar. Coastie dudes told me that the Dolphin was supposed to be a "throw away" AC. Ie.. it is waaayyy past its life cycle. Is that true or did they mod/upgrade them?

Yankee Uniform Tango
Prowlers-3.jpg

HJ Photos

Awesome callsign. :eek:

MasterBates

I assure you, I'm older than some P-3s and older than the Hornet and 60 Fleet.

Most of the AD pilots were born in 1986 at the latest (and thats an ENS in flight school)

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Rhino on catapult 1 getting ready to go...

Photo by BI

Attachments

• rhino cat.jpg
    rhino cat.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 133

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
BulletBob said:
MB, if You are Older than the Hornet, You have to be Older than about 30. I was working at McDonnell Douglas when the First F-18 Airframe was Laid out, and I watched the very 1st panels go together, they were the Nose Section and Forward Cockpit of the Very 1st Hornet. That was, (The "Captain" is here) either '79 or early '80. You're just a "Billy Boot" Son! What's a "60 Fleet", MB? Also, You mentioned "AD Pilots", Hell I worked on the AD Skyraiders in the '50's. Guess I'm not Up To this new Military Lingo anymore, THANK GOD!

I think he meant the SH-60/Seahawk fleet, and AD = Active Duty since we aren't talking about the SPAD, even if we SHOULD be :)

Status
Not open for further replies.