• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
You wouldn't believe some of the crap I've pulled out from under floorboards before. Found $100 on a Chinook once and a Snap On 3/8 drive ratchet on a C130. You never know what you might find. ;)

Hell, I'd keep that Snap-On wrench. Those things are expensive/extremely nice.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
This picture looks very surreal for some reason, almost like a painting. :eek:

I was about to say the same thing. The exhaust flow over the wing from the engine just adds to the effect. Spanky, did you do any photo-shopping to it or did it just have that level of color saturation from the get go?

Just a bit of sharpness enhancement, and a little color darkening. The pic came out like that due to the camera settings. Except for night shots, I always use the auto-landscape setting for my in-flight shots. Due to the surroundings being a bit dark, the camera used a bit of a slow shutter speed, and the smoke trail blurred as a result...bla...bla...bla.

Took these the other day...

Wow those look great.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Here's some pics I took from Fly-1 as we're coming back to KNIP. The P-3 is a beast but it's pretty cool.

Attachments

• IMG_2271.jpg
    IMG_2271.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_2272.JPG
    IMG_2272.JPG
    990.8 KB · Views: 217

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
NVG:confused: (searched to figure it out but didn't find anything)

AV%20Night%20vision%20goggles.jpg

Even old guys know that one ... :D:sleep_125

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Unusual pairing: RAG F-14A and an SR-71

Attachments

• sr71.jpg
    sr71.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 264