• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I've probably posted it before but here is my old helmet from my VRC-30 COD days in the E-2/C-2 ready room on board the USS Midway museum. Makes me look like I did something almost cool....

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've probably posted it before but here is my old helmet from my VRC-30 COD days in the E-2/C-2 ready room on board the USS Midway museum. Makes me look like I did something almost cool....
Did the "COD Thang" in the USS MIDWAY C-1A, when the 'then new' entire C-2 fleet was totally grounded during the '71 & '72-'73 cruises. It actually was my coolest collateral duty job EVER!:D
Hugh the 'CODfather' C-1A.jpg
BzB

Wingnut172N

Tumbleweed
pilot
For those in the know, do the NASA -38's (or 38's in general) have radar? That looks like a nose cone with a (tiny) radar behind it, but I could be mistaken.

Some of NASA's jets have wx radar and updated avionics along with new Martin Baker seats and different engine start setup than AF jets. They've also got different intakes for better t/o performance. Looks like that jet has the radar nose.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Aren't you missing something under that avatar? Better fill out that profile before the sheriff comes around...

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Kow, I see you have the Casa and the Falcon in your pics. When's the Falcon going away?

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Did the "COD Thang" in the USS MIDWAY C-1A, when the 'then new' entire C-2 fleet was totally grounded during the '71 & '72-'73 cruises. It actually was my coolest collateral duty job EVER!:D
View attachment 12497
BzB

The C-2 was grounded with good reason at the time for a rash of fatal incidents... one I distinctly remember. But BzB and his reliable C-1 was the hero bringing us mail and crushed cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.