• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
ANG guys/gals?

Nellis FWS folk of all people

I'd say friends of mine had a similar experience with USAFE (is that even an acronym anymore?) light greys as well.

And as an aside, a much more wise man than I commented, upon hearing said DACT story.....[SARCASM]"oh so you gunned an Eagle? Wow, congrats. Welcome to the fucking Navy man...." [/SARCASM]:)

jmcquate

Contributor
Nellis FWS folk of all people

I'd say friends of mine had a similar experience with USAFE (is that even an acronym anymore?) light greys as well.

And as an aside, a much more wise man than I commented, upon hearing my story of DACT with an Eagle....."oh so you gunned an Eagle? Wow, congrats. Welcome to the fucking Navy man...." :)
Huh....thought Langley was done with F-15Cs.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
USS MIDWAY Museum "Meet The Aviators" open house over Memorial Day weekend in San Diego. A large group of former MIDWAY Pilots/Crewmen volunteered to stand by their 'type' display aircraft & explain their mission/answer questions. A few photos from the successful event.

BzB (c) and AMS-2 Bob Skelton (r), his Crew Chief on MIDWAY's C-1A COD, reunited after 40 years.
MIDWAY MUSEUM-1.JPG

San Diegans checkin' out MIDWAY's 'Mail/People/Cargo Hauler".
MIDWAY MUSEUM-2.JPG

Flight Deck and Island.
MIDWAY MUSEUM-3.JPG

Ready Room #3 - Light Attack (A1, A-4, A-7).
MIDWAY MUSEUM-4.JPG

Ready Room #3.
MIDWAY MUSEUM-5.JPG

Ready Room #3. Check out that VA-192 A-4F model w/ the AGM-12B "Baby Bullpup".
MIDWAY MUSEUM-6.JPG

RR#3 SDO Comm. Console. A far cry from the SDO "squawk box" back in the day!
MIDWAY MUSEUM-8.JPG

The legendary "Greenie Board", the carrier landing approach 'HOWGOZIT', as graded by the LSOs. A rather overt Squadron'running report' on trends in individual pilot carrier landing proficiency.
MIDWAY MUSEUM-7.JPG
BzB:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.