• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBates

Nothing says "Hi CAG!" Like a hummer joining on him from nowhere. And being close enough to see his expression.

Also, taking a fighter CAG into the case 1 stack in the right seat freaks them out, due to the lack of visibility.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Lovebug201

standby, mark mark, pull
None
when the blues were flying f-4's did they all come from that community or were there any a-4/a-6 guys?
(i think f-8's were already gone)
Don't know about A-4 to F-4, but I flew with a guy in country that went from the F-4 to The Blues A-4

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good luck with that. The most recent chinese knock off flight suit I stole was issued had the straps right around high nipple level. Real fucking helpful. I traded it for a 44R even though in every other bag a 44S is the right size.

I do look pretty gangster in it, though.

OK so I'm not the only person that's realized that the flight suits we're being given now suck ass. The fabric in the ones I got issued in the squadron pilled up after a couple washes and the waist straps are awkward as hell. The ones I got in API are much more comfortable.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
...or they just randomly unravel themselves. My newer ones are just one big IP farm. I'm thinking of harvesting them, but I'm not sure what the market value is.

flaps

happy to be here
None
Contributor
8092088579_da1ca1a1a0_b.jpg

from the '70's... hong kong taylor made flight suits with collars, ascots and white shoes .

there's just no more class these days.
:)

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
OK so I'm not the only person that's realized that the flight suits we're being given now suck ass. The fabric in the ones I got issued in the squadron pilled up after a couple washes and the waist straps are awkward as hell. The ones I got in API are much more comfortable.

Yea, I don't know what is wrong with the material. It feels heavier and less breathable, but it could just be that the ones I got from API are threadbare and very broke in. And also covered in hydraulic fluid, oil, and JP-5.

flaps

happy to be here
None
Contributor
^Not to mention 15 kick-ass 'staches.

8092702490_afc4e09f94_z.jpg

TINS
started dating a young widow a few month ago.

she tells me,

"i really like you but i can't live with facial hair."

so my little pea brain ponders the relative benefits of facial hair vs the relative disadvantages of chastity.

i have my barber remove my 40 some year old 'stash (couldn't bring myself to do it on my own).

that evening, the relationship is consumated.

i get a phone call the following day,

" this ain't gonna work, flaps...sorry."

go figger.

took maybe 6 weeks to grow it back.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
Yea, I don't know what is wrong with the material. It feels heavier and less breathable, but it could just be that the ones I got from API are threadbare and very broke in. And also covered in hydraulic fluid, oil, and JP-5.

The material may be a bit cheaper, but the new zippers SUCK. I've had two pocket zippers come apart at the ends and two main (?) zippers lose teeth and part. I had one bust open during a strike flight out in Fallon and I didn't realize it. Got out, chatted with the PC and maintainers, post-flighted the jet, and walked into maintenance control---all with my boxers hanging out. Class.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
...all with my boxers hanging out. Class.

Reminds me of some advice I got a long time ago. It went something like this

Remember your ABCs (basics), remember your Ps and Qs (manners- please and thank you), and remember to XYZ (examine your zipper).

:D

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Reminds me of some advice I got a long time ago. It went something like this

Remember your ABCs (basics), remember your Ps and Qs (manners- please and thank you), and remember to XYZ (examine your zipper).

:D

Plus it doesn't matter how cool you think you may look. Even stepping out of a jet, it's no bueno if your wiener is hanging out.

Status
Not open for further replies.