• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Div form I led the other day, student took pics.

IMG-20120706-00471.jpg
*********************************************************************************************

And from a time long ago...

ta4.jpg f9formation.jpg

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Having seen no love for the Navy Dustoff boys lately........... Here it is. This shot was taken on 11 Sept. 2011.

Were you in the bird taking the picture? (51, I think?). If so, SHARP/log books will tell me who you are with 50% probability. :)

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Just wanted to put my ignorance out there...it took me a little while to look up the F9F-8T/TF-9J Cougar. Never seen one before in my life.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
The museum onboard NAS Pensacola has a TF-9J (on loan from another museum), but I don't know if it is on public display or somewhere in the back.

phrogpilot73

How'd you get the camera crew to be half an hour late to the wrong zone so they could film it?
I'm a ninja when it comes to flight planning.

Actually, it was filmed by the "downed aircrew" being role-played by two of our Flight E Marines. He filmed it on his iPhone as we came in to pick them up...

And I will say that I've never landed in the wrong zone. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.