• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBates

Nose wheel steering is only on the left as well.

I can and did land from the right ashore, but directional contol below 50 KIAS is meh

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

navyao

Boobah.jpg

I had to post a photo of my kid. Jr. doned a P/C cranial and hoped in the font seat of a beautiful Navy Stearman bi-plane this weekend; he's almost ready for basic!

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I had to post a photo of my kid. Jr. doned a P/C cranial and hoped in the font seat of a beautiful Navy Stearman bi-plane this weekend; he's almost ready for basic!

navyao, that Lad is totally cool, gotta love those red-clad AOs!:cool:
BzB

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA-...04609/L/&sid=a3af62f6624b2aaf19162df83158dd7d

USS Hancock passing under the Golden Gate bridge, 17 April 1963. Maybe someone on here was aboard?

I was on shore duty at Lemoore then, but I know the Skyhawks on that flight deck belonged to the VA-212 "Rampant Raiders", and the VA-216 "Black Diamonds"...homeported at the then new NAS Lemoore, just 2 years after commissioning (I'm Plankowner). 50th anniversary last July 1st!:cool:
BzB

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I think that is the best video representation of a night trap/CV approach that I have seen yet. Not that I have many of them under my belt, but it was well captured there

Do it without the HUD or auto.

Status
Not open for further replies.