• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Pssh, as long as it doesn't make me the subject of any current mishap investigations, those P-3s can do whatever they want!

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Found them, I haven't been able to get out much with work and all.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

zipmartin

Never been better
pilot
Contributor
Just got a new scanner to finally start converting my thousands of old slides to digital. Just playing around with it now to learn the ins and outs of the various settings. Here is one from an April 1982 weps det to El Centro while instructing at VT-22. Filming was in progress for Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi in the desert between Yuma and El Centro. We would make a daily run (time permitting) past the set after working the targets and often wondered if we ever disrupted any scenes.

IMG_20130509_0001.jpg

Homer J

I'm with NAVAIR. I'm here to help you.
Just got a new scanner to finally start converting my thousands of old slides to digital. Just playing around with it now to learn the ins and outs of the various settings. Here is one from an April 1982 weps det to El Centro while instructing at VT-22. Filming was in progress for Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi in the desert between Yuma and El Centro. We would make a daily run (time permitting) past the set after working the targets and often wondered if we ever disrupted any scenes.

View attachment 12348

Sweet! Sailing the Great Dune Sea to watch someone get thrown to the Sarlacc!

Oh yeah:

Heaven.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.