• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Gouge App for NIFE

br0tein

Just wanted to share a new app for NIFE. It was built to hopefully bring together all the gouge thats out there in one place in a digestible format for students. It has flashcards, quizzes, tests, and even audio. Chat GPT integration, a wiz wheel problem generator, and a TOLD card calculator.

Apple: Apple Link

Android: Android Link

extraschmedium

How do you plan to keep this updated? I think it's a great idea, but if you're currently an SNA or something, how will you know later when/if info has changed? Basically I'm worried about the "shelf life" of the information.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
How do you plan to keep this updated? I think it's a great idea, but if you're currently an SNA or something, how will you know later when/if info has changed? Basically I'm worried about the "shelf life" of the information.
A common theme for your Naval Aviation career - "Live by the Gouge, die by the Gouge" - Gouge is perishable

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
You made gouge, and instead of sharing it with other ensigns, you’re charging 10 dollars? Bold move.
In the author's defense, there is quite a bit of overhead costs required to develop and publish anything in the Apple App Store. Given the limited audience - there is likely no profit involved.