• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The CRF!!!!

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
ghost119 said:
Yep, that's me. :icon_glas Doesn't say anything about not being able to have gone on endless ruckmarches and multiple times in the field though. I guess you could also change the senior in high school to 3rd classman at New Mexico Military Institute. As a matter of fact, we have a FEX scheduled in a couple weeks, so it looks like I will be having fun again.

Welcome back stateside and thank you for serving in Iraq, sir.

Somehow I question whether exercises at the New Mexico Military Institute equate fully to a FEX at TBS...

Taxman2A

War were declared.
ghost119 said:
Yep, that's me. :icon_glas Doesn't say anything about not being able to have gone on endless ruckmarches and multiple times in the field though. I guess you could also change the senior in high school to 3rd classman at New Mexico Military Institute. As a matter of fact, we have a FEX scheduled in a couple weeks, so it looks like I will be having fun again.

Welcome back stateside and thank you for serving in Iraq, sir.

Alright motivator... no worries... If you can manage to maintain that level of motivation through your time at NMMI and through TBS then life will be that much easier. Good luck.