• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Bunky Calendar...

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Wow...maybe a little influence from.....

VanillaIce_061016035808142_wideweb__300x358.jpg

I think Bunk was more influenced by this... in more ways than one.

dolph-mg.jpg

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Dolph is legitimately the biggest badass, ever. Russian kids sleep peaceably in their beds at night because Dolph stands ready to bring violence to those who would do them harm.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Dolph is legitimately the biggest badass, ever. Swedish kids sleep peaceably in their beds at night because Dolph stands ready to bring violence to those who would do them harm.

Maybe it's nitpicky...but I would sure hate for Mr. Lundgren to find you and kill you for calling him a Russian.

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
Bunky,

Remind me to forward this thread to VT-21/22 and TW-2 for you via NMCI. I wouldn't want you to arrive unannounced:)

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Bunky,

Remind me to forward this thread to VT-21/22 and TW-2 for you via NMCI. I wouldn't want you to arrive unannounced:)

My bet is he's too far up river now.

apocnow.jpg

We're looking for an AW to go fetch him. Preferably one with strong swimming skills.

Apocalypse_Now-1.jpg

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
How'd you end up in front of a Prowler? Airshow?

-ea6bflyr ;)

Yeah, an airshow. When this calendar was made, it found it's way to the East Coast and a copy lay in Atsugi. It has recently reappeared as well. Thus, the thread.

phrogpilot73

PSW wants me to comment, however I have some pretty cheese-dick photos myself - so I will refrain from commenting lest a calendar of me be made.

EDIT - She did mention "nice tank top."

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
PSW wants me to comment, however I have some pretty cheese-dick photos myself - so I will refrain from commenting lest a calendar of me be made.

EDIT - She did mention "nice tank top."

Tell her thanks :icon_tong!

BlkPny

pilot
Your opening salvo, the license plate frame, was pretty good, but his return fire hammered you. Great move on his part!

But, in all fairness, you showed large stones to post the thing here.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Your opening salvo, the license plate frame, was pretty good, but his return fire hammered you. Great move on his part!

But, in all fairness, you showed large stones to post the thing here.

My bud is a dangerous one no doubt. I figured I would get it out there before it got out there.