• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Bunky Calendar...

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I contemplated posting this but I'm going to...if you can't laugh at yourself, who can laugh at? A little background, this occurred at VRC-30, circa 2001. I had played a practical joke on a fellow pilot and great American who had to get me back. He used to drive a Miata and called it a roadster, loved his chic car. So I had a license plate frame made, in bright, bright light green that said, "Chick Car....Gay Pride" and put it on his car. So, Dave decides he had to do something big and consulted the wife for ideas. She told him I had these cheese dick photo's of me, taken senior year in high school and as a NROTC mid. Pure cheese dick photo's mind you. So she gave them to him and he created the Bunky Calender, Neither an Officer nor a Gentleman. He put them everywhere in the squadron, even in the head so when you took a dump, it was on the stall door in front of you. Now the calendar was lost but somehow just reappeared. So when I give young folks a hard time for being goofy wannabe's, well, I was one. Pic of me now and then of course, the Bunky calendar:

Pic of me with General Sharp

12457_1219502501828_1656879055_5383.jpg

The Bunky calendar:

scan0050.jpg

scan0040.jpg

scan0045.jpg

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Jesus Christ man what were your thinking in those pics? HAAAAAAAA!! ...and let the roast begin.

The Top Spud shirt is fuckin awesome by the way, tell me you still have it?

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Those pics are awesome...the ones in the suit remind me of a bad Mens Warehouse commercial...

Scruff

None
Contributor
Haha, the jeans man.......damn

Literally laughed out loud on this one. Good stuff man.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I think I saw some camel toe in the last acid washed jordache jeans pic!

You look like a young Johnny Unitas with that flat top too!

60flyer

Now a C-12 pilot
pilot
Contributor
haha...NICE!

And you satisfied my curiosity about what another member of AW looks like - thank you!