• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The basics of API

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Funny to see the run of ensigns to the uniform shop today after the meeting.

I started rigging up my summer whites to get on top of that before everyone is scrambling to get them ready. I'm half tempted to get a group of us together and do Trop Whites, but my internal dialogue says now the current climate wouldn't tolerate much JOPA shenanigans.

Makk85

604KTS
pilot
I started rigging up my summer whites to get on top of that before everyone is scrambling to get them ready. I'm half tempted to get a group of us together and do Trop Whites, but my internal dialogue says now the current climate wouldn't tolerate much JOPA shenanigans.

Those shorts go really well with the knee highs. I wonder who dreamed up that fine conbination?

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
I wouldn't get too worked up guys, we got the same end of the world treatment this same time last year and everything ended up ok. If you're worried this much you're probably part of the crowd that cares enough to put forth the effort needed to stick around.

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
I volunteered for Vance today anyway so I can start thinking of shipping my ass outta here. I just want to get flying even if it is with the Facist Force.

SynixMan

pilot
Contributor
I volunteered for Vance today anyway so I can start thinking of shipping my ass outta here. I just want to get flying even if it is with the Facist Force.

Another one bites the dust! But seriously, good on you if you want it.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Who would've thunk that showing up for stuff was required?

Is this stuff really that hard? Seems like failure of Basic Military 101.

SynixMan

pilot
Contributor
I would like to see the hair of said pink sheet haircut victim.

There are some pretty bad ones in A-Pool, along with Khakis that look awful. I just don't get it. Is it ignorance or just laziness? I'll try and point out things to fellow ENS, but when I tell a guy not to wear his shirt stay stirrups outside of his socks, and he does it anyway, I'm kinda done with him.

Pags

N/A
pilot
There are some pretty bad ones in A-Pool, along with Khakis that look awful. I just don't get it. Is it ignorance or just laziness? I'll try and point out things to fellow ENS, but when I tell a guy not to wear his shirt stay stirrups outside of his socks, and he does it anyway, I'm kinda done with him.

People fresh from OCS tend to have a different idea of what consitutes a regulation haircut.