• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thank You AW!

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Goodluck man, you'll be fine. I doubt I could have made it where I am without this website helping me through the application or PRK processes. NROTC will be a tremendous resource for you. There were many times early on when us "off-the-street" OCS applicants had no idea wtf was going on. In fact, it's a small wonder how people applied to OCS pre-AW.

TylerConnell

R6 > G6
Just this past friday I officially became a 4/C Midshipmen. It feels awesome to know the first big step has been taken, but there are many more to come and I cannot wait to see where it takes me. Thanks for the help everyone! I shall update this thread with anymore information/life experiences/gouge I can to see if I can spread it around and help others.

ryan1234

Just this past friday I officially became a 4/C Midshipmen. It feels awesome to know the first big step has been taken, but there are many more to come and I cannot wait to see where it takes me. Thanks for the help everyone! I shall update this thread with anymore information/life experiences/gouge I can to see if I can spread it around and help others.

Congrats dude... just don't screw up. Do the best you can possibly do and have fun!!