• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thank You All

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
for my fellow southpaws, learn how to eat with your right hand.

My memory was that they had even the lefties use their left hand for uniformity when I was there. Is this a class specific change or something? Oh and the DIs do read this site. Enjoy Thanksgiving... sounds like you guys are getting treated a little more humanely than the candidates did during turkey day when I was there last year.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
My memory was that they had even the lefties use their left hand for uniformity when I was there. Is this a class specific change or something? Oh and the DIs do read this site. Enjoy Thanksgiving... sounds like you guys are getting treated a little more humanely than the candidates did during turkey day when I was there last year.

They changed the way everyone eats by the numbers; we even get to use a knife and fork. And I fully expect to have a huge bar tab whenever I do get to meet you all in person.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Tell you what, I'll buy you and your buds a beer when they let you loose in town - you guys deserve it. I live off lower Thames, so there are drinking establishments everywhere. :D

Brett

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Tell you what, I'll buy you and your buds a beer when they let you loose in town - you guys deserve it. I live off lower Thames, so there are drinking establishments everywhere. :D

Brett

I would appreciate that greatly. PM inbound with my contact info.