• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thank You All

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
As everyone may know, I'm finally heading to OCS tomorrow after many a long year of working to earn a commission. I just want to say thank you to everybody on the board who's given me advice and helped me out over the last few years. It's been much appreciated and I look forward to seeing y'all in the fleet.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
It's cold as shit up here in Newport right now... Dress warmly!

Good luck!!

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Kick ass at OCS, Candidate.

Ditto!

Remember, don't lose your keen sense of humor, it'll help you through the rough spots...as a VMI Dude, you sh0uld shine. Keep in mind the leadership principles to which you've already been exposed.

Go forth & excel!;)
BzB

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Thanks again, everyone. We're currently on stand-down for Turkey Day, so we're being treated like normal E-5s. The first three weeks have really flown by and Class 06-12 is chugging along. I'm kicking ass, I guess. I'm the 1st Squad Leader and Drill Body, which is fun. RLP is coming up next Thursday, so I'm busy prepping for that. My biggest piece of advice to all the guys waiting to go is to work out regularly, be prepared to be LOUD at all times, and for my fellow southpaws, learn how to eat with your right hand.

I look forward to seeing everyone out in the Fleet. First round's on me.