• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS Tesla Autopilot and similar automated driving systems get poor rating from prominent safety group

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Chuck is just mimicking the absolute tools posting on Twitter. To wit: "AI training cluster." Normal, well-adjusted people don't talk like that. They're either selling something, or they're part of a cult. Snap out of it, buddy. It's OK if you like it, but it's just a car.

Random8145

Another convert joins the Tesla club at work. One of our Reservists picked up his new Cyber Truck. I'm parked next to him.in my Model 3.

Drives the point that smart people are throwing bank at T E S L A 👍

F-16 dude, Test Pilot School dude and flies for Widget Airlines with @mad dog (edited)
Make sure he is aware of the accelerator pedal recall. It was found due to a lubrication residue issue, that the accelerator pedal can get stuck to the floor.

Random8145

I do not like the Cybertruck, I do think self-driving capability could be a good safety feature in the event a person say falls asleep while driving, in order to pull the car off the road.

Random8145

Chuck is just mimicking the absolute tools posting on Twitter. To wit: "AI training cluster." Normal, well-adjusted people don't talk like that. They're either selling something, or they're part of a cult. Snap out of it, buddy. It's OK if you like it, but it's just a car.
Not necessarily. These are tech people and engineers. AI training cluster sounds pretty literal to me, i.e. a cluster of computers for in this case training A.I. It does not strike me as salesmanship or a cult. Cult like behavior to me is when people start talking about how Steve Jobs had a "reality distortion field" around him or whatnot.

Random8145

As @Brett327 said...it's just a fucking car. Stop with all this BS. Ai? Just dumb IMO.
I don't agree with a lot of Chuck's points, but he is just expressing his enthusiasm about the car and it's self-driving in a thread specifically about the car and it's self-driving (shrug)

Also there's no such thing as "Just a car" to a car fan, no more than "Just a game" to a sports fan:)

Last edited:

Mos

None
I don't agree with a lot of Chuck's points, but he is just expressing his enthusiasm about the car and it's self-driving in a thread specifically about the car and it's self-driving (shrug)

Also there's no such thing as "Just a car" to a car fan, no more than "Just a game" to a sports fan:)
JFC, we've been over this and you don't need to comment on everything man.