• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS Tesla Autopilot and similar automated driving systems get poor rating from prominent safety group

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
Putting in the gas makes the needle move that way, obviously.
It was honestly humbling to know major nerd knowledge of the airframe I flew and not know this simple fact about cars....I feel like the API/NIFE of driver ed...whatever they call it now...let me down.😆

Random8145

It was honestly humbling to know major nerd knowledge of the airframe I flew and not know this simple fact about cars....I feel like the API/NIFE of driver ed...whatever they call it now...let me down.😆
I never noticed that about the fuel symbol either until just now.

Random8145

How do you plan to pass the solid wall of cars that is going right about 55 right in front of you as you head south on I-5? The PNW remains the only place in the world I've been where it seems like a majority of folks regularly drive under the speed limit on the highway. The most maddening thing though was the rolling roadblocks of folks going 55 ± 2mph on 95 as I headed south or north, which I ran into at least half the time I headed to Seattle or Vancouver.
He'll activate this feature if he's had an aftermarket installation:

Artheist.jpg
Also where will he get the fuel?

Last edited:

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
How do you plan to pass the solid wall of cars that is going right about 55 right in front of you as you head south on I-5? The PNW remains the only place in the world I've been where it seems like a majority of folks regularly drive under the speed limit on the highway. The most maddening thing though was the rolling roadblocks of folks going 55 ± 2mph on 95 as I headed south or north, which I ran into at least half the time I headed to Seattle or Vancouver.

Fair point. It is quite maddening now. My only hope is that whatever algorithm the car swarms adopt allows for efficient and courteous left lane vacating. But of course, there will be no incentive for the bots to speed, so yeah, it'll be worse than PDX to Olympia, where the idiots are battling over who can "win" the race between going 60 and 62, then slowing down 10 mph on the uphill stretches, in a posted 70 mph zone. I think I just stroked out thinking about it