• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TBS Warrior Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

theduke

what exactly do our guests do at Warrior Day? I hear that they shoot some stuff and play with NVGs or something...anyone have any more details?

there's this hot chick from back home i've been sorta talking to...i wanna get her to come up here on Warrior Day, but i want to know more about what it is so i can tell her about it.

anybody know offhand when the Alpha Co Warrior Day is?

brd2881

Bon Scott Lives
pilot
They let the familiies run the NATO obstacle course and there is a bunch of static displays (ie, mortars, M2, 240, etc). At lunch they usually try and eat MRE's but there is pizza and drinks around too. They open up one of the firing ranges and actually let the adult men and women fire the M-16 with live rounds, and the M203 with chalk rounds. Also, they usually have AAV rides which are pretty cool, everyone gets all splashed with mud and stuff. Its a pretty fun day for the family, not really indicative of what one goes through when attending TBS, but fun.

theduke

what's that supposed to mean?

oh, and i found the date for Warrior Day on the TBS Family Planning webpage (where spouses of married LTs can look and see when we're gonna be in the field, etc).

freshy

Genius by birth. Slacker by choice.
pilot
If this is Lt. Duke, from 5th plt, she better be hot cuz I'll be there and I'll let you know!!!!

P.S. You might wanna think before sharing with the world how you aquire your dates. Just a technique.

theduke

haha, yeah...risk versus gain--i'm not too worried.

who are you, anyhow?

if you want to see a picture to verify the hotness, swing by my room. prob doesn't matter though...i'm about tired of bothering with her. while her centers of gravity are pretty awesome, my critical vulnerability is that she's 3.5 hours away, is a full time student, and works 40 hours per week (mostly on weekends when i'm free).

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Bckin in the "OLD" Corps we called in Jane Wayne day right up until this female in my platoon objected so I guess that makes me "middle age" Corps

BlueFalcon

Thats exactly right

The policy for Warrior Day is "Come one, Come all." Bring anyone you want just make sure you have a picture of them to add to your file because it helps with getting your first pick for your MOS. I had 6 "hot babes" comes to Warrior Day last year and my MOS is iintelliangence (sp?)...I think that speaks for itself.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
So is 6 a general rule of thumb for picking up the good MOS's?

Also, how does relative hotness affect? For example, could you have 4 super "hot babes" come instead of 6 "hot babes," or if you cannot find any "hot" babes, could 8 or 9 average babes suffice?

Thanks, budd--er--BlueFalcon.

theduke

my MOS is iintelliangence (sp?).

hahahahahaha

well, girl A couldn't make it...but unless she can't get off work, i've got a wickedly hot Chinese girl coming up that Thursday night, and possibly staying until sometime Saturday. I think we're gonna go up to DC Friday night and maybe Saturday.

reapergm

Blue Falcon - DAMN THATS A GREAT NAME!! My spc calls us that constantly!!! Capt. Crazy is a great nickname for him though! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.