• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TBS Schedule

NapalmRat

I was on the TBS website and there has always been a schedule of what's happening there. I can't find it now. Does anyone know if they took it down or can anyone link it to me since I'm blind?

NapalmRat

No it was a spreadsheet-type layout with dates and companies. So it'd say Charlie Co. picks up April 5. Then April 10-17 is rifle range, 18-20 whatever, 20-22 weekend, 23-29 fex 1. Whatever. You get the idea tho, it was an actual tentative schedule of what all the companies were planned to do from 2005 to 2008 I believe.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Yeah I know what you're talking about. I cant find that up there anymore.

AngelxxRose

I was just looking at the schedule (my husband will be going at some point this year) and they have changed the set up. Now you go to - Officer Courses - then click on the company you want - and on the left hand side important dates are listed.

Edited - it looks like only current company schedules are posted. Hopefully future companies will be listed soon.

AngelxxRose

Oh...and not to thread-jack....but does anyone know how concrete the Christmas break is? I am trying to find out if we will be able to make vacation plans over Christmas.

Thanks!

NapalmRat

I can't be sure about it. But I'd be willing to bet it's pretty solid. No one is going to want to work over Xmas leave. If they give a 96 for memorial day and all that, I'm sure Xmas will have at least a 96. Depends on how long your plans are. Don't wanna be the Marine that strolls in late to the first formation after xmas leave because your flight arrived in DC at 730 and formation was at 800.
There's always one...

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
^^ there will always be one ;) I think its funny you notice the same thing in college classes.

Anyway yeah hopefully they put future companies' schedules up, that'd be interesting to check out. I'm trying to go with (Delta I think) in June since I'm graduating early. Hopefully it'll work but I doubt it... probably still October. Anyone have any gouge on that?

//threadjack

NapalmRat

^^ there will always be one ;) I think its funny you notice the same thing in college classes.

Anyway yeah hopefully they put future companies' schedules up, that'd be interesting to check out. I'm trying to go with (Delta I think) in June since I'm graduating early. Hopefully it'll work but I doubt it... probably still October. Anyone have any gouge on that?

//threadjack

I graduated in december and am going in april. A lot of my buddies that wanted to go in may right after they graduate or even my friends who graduated in december with me got pushed back till november. This may just be for air contracts, but I'm not sure. Some scuttlebutt to enlighten your day :)

AngelxxRose

Inverted flyer - since we are both threadjacking....when are you graduating? Do you have a ground or air contract? Are you PLC?

My husband gets commissioned on March 18th but still hasn't received his orders. He is PLC and has a flight contract. The latest news is that the ground contracts are going ahead of flight contracts to TBS. My husband was told he will probably be going in November.

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
Im PLC-AIR, graduating March 23. I've heard about people getting pushed back... and I can only assume that that means me too. So yeah... I guess it'll be Arctic Alpha for myself and your husband Rose ;)

ty for scuttlebutt... I feel enlightened.

Carno

Insane
I graduated in December and will not be going to TBS until October.

My OSO told me that air contracts are getting pushed back and ground guys are going first.

SMILE4BULLETS

commissioned 070116 with an air contract. i got my orders for TBS and I'm Delta company. dont know if that helps any. but the wait is friggin long. BOOOOO Long wait for TBS, Hooray Beer!