• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tax Rebate?

CodWife

Proud of my hubby!
I think your opinions always suck which by reading most of your posts, they are misguided, closed minded and ill informed as well. So are we even? :)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think your opinions always suck which by reading most of your posts, they are misguided, closed minded and ill informed as well. So are we even? :)

I'm not even talking about your opinion. Try to keep up. :rolleyes: Your interest here must be one of self-flagellation, yes?

Brett

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
On the evil media:

For what it is worth, the more often the word "recession" apppears in print, the more likely one is to occur in the near future.

Or something like that, but the two do correlate.

On men and women:

All the stereotypes are true. Each sex simply finds it's own set of stereotypes more reasonable and appropriate than the others'.

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
Actually, you won't. This is considered a rebate, not income, and it's not going to show up on anyone's W-2.

Come on you guys, this isn't rocket science and they just did this a couple years ago. There was no scandal and no calamity. Everyone just settle down.

Brett

I had to report the last one on my federal return, didn't you?

QuagmireMcGuire

Kinder and Gentler
I'm sure if I was a mother, I'd do something domestically responsible with my rebate. But since I ain't, I will be buying me several pairs of new shoes, and, since I am a nerd, I will probably buy a couple Crusader coins that I've been eyeing.

All in all, I will do my part to spend, spend, and spend some more.