• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tattoo

ghost_ttu

I always look at it differently, "How is that going to look on me when I'm 70?" And I NEVER get a positive response from myself....

Goose

SNA Meridian
I am not worried about how it will look when I am 70 becuase by then I will probably be a dirty old man anyway!! Besides sometimes you just have to live with your mistakes...if that is how you look at it...

Vic

Your MOM!
pilot
I've had my tattoo for two years now and I'm not tired of it yet. Maybe it's because I put it somewhere where it wouldn't stand out.

Don't sweat the small stuff!

kaiangel

If you are even questioning if you should get a tattoo or not, then you probably shouldn't. I have 2 and made sure they were things that I could never regret. As for the military, as long as they are not visible in uniform or questionable in taste then it really doesn't matter.

collegeguy

TATTOOS

I WAS WONDERING WHAT KIND OF TATTOOS PEOPLE HAVE THAT ARE NAVY JET PILOTS OR SNA'S. ARE THERE ANY SPECIAL TATTOOS THAT F-18 PILOTS GET?

THIS WEEK i DECIDED TO BE A NAVY JET PILOT SO LAST NIGHT I GOT A TATTOO OF NAVY PILOT WINGS. RIGHT NOW THERE'S A RASH ALL OVER IT BUT I THINK IT WILL LOOK GOOD WHEN THE RASH IS GONE.

MY UNCLE WAS A MARINE AND HE HAS A "U.S.M.C." TATTOO THAT I LIKE A LOT. i WAS THINKING OF GETTING A "U.S.M.C." TATTOO NEXT WEEK BUT i THINK i LIKE THE NAVY BETTER. MAYBE I COULD GET A "U.S.N." TATTO AND JUST CHANGE IT LATER TO "U.S.M.C." IF I CHANGE MY MIND.

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY GOOD PILOT TATTOOS?

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!

LadyJayUSN

Funny, this week you just up and decided to be a 'Navy jet pilot' and went out and got yourself some tatooed wings. Never mind the fact that becoming a Naval aviator is one of the most competitive career fields to get into, and that 'earning' those proud gold wings are a right of passage observed at the completion of your flight training.

Something tells me you really don't have a clue, and I highly suggest you get one tatooed in place of those wings just so you can always have one.

JGalus

College Guy,

You know it is funny that you just got a tattoo, because I just got a silver oak leaf on my shoulder. It is really the rank I want and I know it won't be a problem to get promoted to it, even though I haven't completed OCS yet. I could probably pick it up in three of four years. While I am waiting for it to heal I started to buy all of the medals that I will be getting awarded while I am in the Navy like the Navy Cross, a few Silver Stars, and of course a butt load of Navy Comms. Tomorrow I am going to be looking around for a place to have my Presidential Library built, like you College Guy I have made some decisions about my career this week like after retiring as either an Admiral or even Fleet Admiral I am going to be President of the US or play quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys (they need the help).

College Guy, you are a fine example of your university and, as LadyJay recommends, instead of spending money on another tat buy a ticket on Greyhound to a place that you haven't visited in a long, long time...Downtown Reality!!!

Gotta go...more training for my fisrt moon walk.

HAH!

Jamie
BDCP (SWO)
(Sgt, USMC 91-99)

elzie44

COLLEGE GAY,

THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO IF YOU SHOULD EVER MAKE IT TO TRAINING IS SHOW YOUR D.I.'S THE USMC AND PILOT WING TATTOS, I'M SURE THEY WILL JUST LOVE IT CONSIDERING YOUR MANY YEARS OF HONORABLE SERVICE.

ELZIE!

Goose

SNA Meridian
This guy can't be serious...can he?!?! I bet he has a 4.0 but has to wear velcro shoes and a protec helmet becuase his mommy isn't there to tie his shoes for him!!!

Drive Fast Take Chances

jet_ifr

collegeguy is seriously funny. I like his style. I busted out laughing when I read the beginning of this thread...he's for sure getting a kick out of this-

I fly. Me pilot?