• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tank Battalions

Pags

N/A
pilot
As long as we are dreaming, I'll take one of these.

View attachment 28354
A better choice than a tank because you can drive it on roads and not destroy them.

When I was living in ATL a guy drove up to a record store (Criminal Records) with a scout car like that one but no turret. Lots of dudes came out to check it out. So just don't buy one expecting that the ladies are gonna come running. But if you'd like to meet nerdy dudes, probably with at least one wearing a fanny pack or utilikilt, then that's the car for you.

GroundPounder

A better choice than a tank because you can drive it on roads and not destroy them.

When I was living in ATL a guy drove up to a record store (Criminal Records) with a scout car like that one but no turret. Lots of dudes came out to check it out. So just don't buy one expecting that the ladies are gonna come running. But if you'd like to meet nerdy dudes, probably with at least one wearing a fanny pack or utilikilt, then that's the car for you.

I too live in Georgia, but don't wish to meet any nerdy dudes. Between my relative poverty and the vehicles' inability to attract the cuties I will cancel my order.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
He got it right after the pandemic started so I haven't been able to travel to NH to see it. But, as it turns out, he's barely driven it since it turfs his lawn and he doesn't have access to a tank track (yet).
View attachment 28334
@Griz882 better update the order of battle for Pagistan and consider the ease with which an over the counter AAA threat can be added.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
@Griz882 better update the order of battle for Pagistan and consider the ease with which an over the counter AAA threat can be added.
giphy.gif

Max the Mad Russian

Hands off Ukraine! Feet too
Two cents... All Soviet Marine tanks were Army ones after some SLEP/midlife upgrade program and after full term with Marines they got another refit/upgrade and went to overseas customers: Cuba, Angola, Iraq etc. Some of them still bear some writings inside like: "that was my coffin for 1984-86" (Army conscript's hand) and "Fuck Army they've gave me this iron shit to ditch it in swamp but it is so worn out and float instead of sink" (Marine conscript's hand) and some words in Cuban Spanish: "No sé que esto significa y no puedo limpiar (frotar) estas palabras"