• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T34C NATOPS pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

kray1395

Skidtz said:
W'Master,

So far, two. I've had no private contacts re: the file.

Kray,

If we don't get it posted here, I'll be happy to email. What stage you are you in?

-s-

I just finished week one of API. So it would be cool to have to read ahead. But, after my dismal performance in the pool so far, I'm beginning to wonder if my pilot career is in jeopardy. :( I'm hoping I can get through this.

Skidtz

Puddle Pirate
For all those who may be curious:

Webmaster and I are coordinating getting the file up to the forum. I don't have access to anything large enough to allow the data transmission. Soooo, if you're @ NASWF and can email 28MB, let me know. Otherwise, be patient.

In the meantime, here's a a link to the CNATRA pubs. It includes pdf's of the API - WX and NAV, Primary - MPTS Contact Systems Instruments and others, and also I'm guessing similar pubs for advanced helos and fixed wing and all that funny air force stuff.

https://www.cnatra.navy.mil/publications.htm

thanks,
-Skidtz-

Winnie

I've asked this before, but noone seemed able to help... :(

I'm retired Royal Norwegian Navy Lt, and a civillian Helo Pilot. Currently fly the Bell 206B/B3 and L3 Jet and Long Rangers, but have a job oportunity to fly old Ex US NAVY SH-3's. I am loking for the NATOPS for that machine, but obviously can't connect to the pubs download site since I'm not Mil anymore. Anybody able to help? It would have to be 3D or 3H models. The reason I ask is that the company only have one manual per airframe, and that means less study time...

So any helpers out there?

Sincerely
Harald (Winnie the pooh) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.