• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T34C NATOPS pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skidtz

Puddle Pirate
I recently got a copy of the 03JAN T34C Natops. It's the most recent update, sans 85psi oil pressure correction.

Other than carrying a copy on your pda, the primary advantage of an electronic version is searching for text. Faster and more thorough than the hardcopy index.

The file is 28MB. I was wondering 1. if anyone would be interested in a copy and 2. how large a file we can attach to a post.

R

RickyDT34

Hey, nice profile pic. Do you like fat wrestlers? :eyebrows_

Skidtz

Puddle Pirate
Doesn't everybody? ;)

That was in FAO schwartz in Orlando. What a great place!

Guess I should put something more PC in there, eh?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Skidtz,

I'll have to check the settings on file upload, it might time out before it finishes. I also need to look into how much damage that size of a file would do to the server/bandwidth performance if say a couple ppl tried to download it. Are ppl interested in getting their grubby hands on it?

As for the pic, FAO rules.

John

Skidtz

Puddle Pirate
W'Master,

So far, two. I've had no private contacts re: the file.

Kray,

If we don't get it posted here, I'll be happy to email. What stage you are you in?

-s-

Pcola04/30

Professional Michigan Hater
pilot
I know i was looking around for a copy before I started primary. It would have been nice to be able to read ahead a little.......I hope you are able to post it here. I'm sure it will get its share of use in the future.

thundersquid

pilot
No kidding. I am in the waiting pool for TW5 now, and we can't get our NATOPS till we start ground school. I have to keep borrowing my buddy's copy, but I never get to borrow it for long enough to get into it too much. It would be nice to have my own copy now to check the EP's from navy gouge. I have already found a few changes and it would be nice to ensure they are all correct before they are committed to memory.

R

RickyDT34

NATOPS for every aircraft in the fleet is available at the NATEC website. Register for a username and password and you can download NATOPS and just about every NAVAIR pub in PDF or DOC format.

https://www.natec.navy.mil/

thundersquid

pilot
Thanks alot. I had tried to get access to another website that I thought would have the T-34 Natops. The website was https://natops.navair.navy.mil/. When I tried to register at that site, they told me I would have to wait until I was told by the command IT guy that I had access which they said would occur at some point later during my training. I never knew about the site you suggested. In any case, I registered at the site you listed and I had access to the NATOPS. I appreciate the help. It will make studying a little easier.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wrong one. That version got superseded by the one we use now last January.

Status
Not open for further replies.