• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-Mobile Service at TBS

casey

Hi,

I just had a quick question about whether anyone knows how good the T-Mobile cell phone reception is from the baracks at TBS. I am getting ready to sign a new 1 yr contract but I dont want to do so if my phone will not work from the baracks down there. Thanks.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
All of the phones work the same around here. There is reception outside the barracks, but inside its hit and miss. If you lay upside down on your rack at just the right angle, you'll get service, but ... its kinda like that. Some rooms are better than others. Just go with a service that you like, they are all gonna work about the same over here.

CitizenReloaded

t-mo works fine for me

i noticed that, during a run past the rifle range, that there was a big t-mo box affixed to the adjacent water tower, with all the antennas and wires.

so you got a service tower just 3 miles or so from the boq.

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
T-Mobile works well on Camp Barrett. Most of my buddies have to stand in the right part of their rooms to get good reception inside the boq, but I'm always peaked out on my signal. Never had any real problems with it out here. It really sucked back at home, so now I'm glad I didn't ditch them prior to TBS.