• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-6's starting to show up at Whiting?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
You guys talk about the shorty and what not... I rolled in for my Fam 1 break today at a whopping 170 KIAS... went straight to 60 degree AOB and was told "45 degrees in the break." Ugghhh. Stupid course rules. I'm such a shitty pilot.

Ha Ha.

Attachments

• nelson.gif
    nelson.gif
    17.5 KB · Views: 8

Cavt

Living the dream
pilot
You don't select, you hope the powers-that-be select you. Otherwise, see you over in the HT's. :icon_tong

Or you hope that the 100 monkeys in a room with a typewriter give you a high enough NSS to go to the next room and hope those 100 monkeys with typewriters type your name with jets next to it...

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Or you hope that the 100 monkeys in a room with a typewriter give you a high enough NSS to go to the next room and hope those 100 monkeys with typewriters type your name with jets next to it...

You forgot the 100 witches with their black magic and spells ...
Witch_2.gif

"Stand by Ens/Lt, Ill have you NSS in about 3 hours ..."

Pags

N/A
pilot
What community are you?

BTW, I'm not crackin' a joke, I just don't remember, and your bio doesn't say.

HSC. Just busting on the fact that it seems people end up in HSL because they wanted to shoot hellfires and what not....and are disappointed when they end up flying hours worth of SSC.

Nose

pilot
:eek: And here I thought 190 in the T-34 was fun. Oh God please let me select tailhook.

Hornet guys in my last airwing had the "Six in the box" club. Had to get hud footage of 600 or more knots in the break and get a fair or better grade on the landing. So fun to watch.

We used to give upgrades for a SHB, but only if you didn't fong in on the ball...

"You gotta break at the rounddown, the bow is for pussies."

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hornet guys in my last airwing had the "Six in the box" club. Had to get hud footage of 600 or more knots in the break and get a fair or better grade on the landing. So fun to watch.

We used to give upgrades for a SHB, but only if you didn't fong in on the ball...

"You gotta break at the rounddown, the bow is for pussies."
I assume it was join the club of suffer the pain of -B JWIB SPOB? :D

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
HSC. Just busting on the fact that it seems people end up in HSL because they wanted to shoot hellfires and what not....and are disappointed when they end up flying hours worth of SSC.

Maybe a few years ago, but I think most people who go HSL nowadays go either because they liked the locations, liked the lifestyle (not on a carrier and as a Det), or were drafted. I think most of the myths have been dispelled by the HT IPs over the last few years since the war started.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Maybe a few years ago, but I think most people who go HSL nowadays go either because they liked the locations, liked the lifestyle (not on a carrier and as a Det), or were drafted. I think most of the myths have been dispelled by the HT IPs over the last few years since the war started.

True...my original post was just meant as a joke. not a statement of fact or anything, just for shits and grins.