• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-6 Gouge

mdubs

pilot
I found that the Air Force is not that good at handing down gouge from class to class so shoo is right; that website would have been great. Anyone going to Vance should not be sorry to see the tweet go. The T-6 is an incredible plane and being a P-3 guy, probablly the coolest thing I will ever to get to fly.(Although the P-8 looks awesome, if it ever gets built)

petescheu

Yeah the T-6 is really sweet, a little rocket ship for something that size. Plus I always love having the million dollar let down option, can't complain about that.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
shoo24 said:
Yeah the T-6 is really sweet, a little rocket ship for something that size. Plus I always love having the million dollar let down option, can't complain about that.

The T-37 has the $500 let down option. A few people have even survived it.

HalfBreed

None
Those sites listed above look pretty sweet . . . if you are going to Vance. What gouge on those sites is transferable to Navy NFO T-6 training? Also, is there a T-6 site for the Navy that anyone knows of?