• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-45A on "NCIS" this Tuesday Night

stickygdm

pilot
Chili and flying...then beer later could be a whole other thread!! Thank God for O2 in the cockpit. ...Luau?? huh, what? Yeah, like I didn't see worse back in the 20th century.

nugget61

pilot
Stupid question that goes well here I think: Did they screw up the "Prince's" nametag? It had baloonist's wings ( I think, it was kinda grainy )
Related stupid question: Do stud's nametags have wings on them at all?

nugget61

pilot
Thats what I thought - here's what he was wearing

nciswings.jpg

Looking at it again makes me think it was a post production photoshop - looks like there's a blob over the other wing and the text is unbalanced
peanutllama

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
Some international studs have already earned their nation's wings prior to coming to flight school here in the States. For example, the Indian students in Kingsville already have wings from India.

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
And if you look closely, they misspelled "Station" on the sign over the hangar. In the episode, the sign spells it "Stattion".

Jeff29

Science Project
The character in the show was stationed in Pax River and was scheduled to complete all of flight school in 3 months. Apparently the producers are not familiar with a little thing called Google.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
The character in the show was stationed in Pax River and was scheduled to complete all of flight school in 3 months. Apparently the producers are not familiar with a little thing called Google.

I need to get on that freaking program.....T-45 forms alone took my class almost 3 months :(

Pepe

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
pilot
Some international studs have already earned their nation's wings prior to coming to flight school here in the States. For example, the Indian students in Kingsville already have wings from India.

Italian Studs already have their wings (From Corpus) here at S Whiting.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator

No they do not. My last job was with NETSAFA and I worked closely with the Indian Navy liason. The Indians don't have their wings when they arrive but do have approximately 70 hours of in house flight training before they arrive. By wings, I mean their wings of gold.

ACowboyinTexas

Armed and Dangerous
pilot
Contributor
No they do not. My last job was with NETSAFA and I worked closely with the Indian Navy liason. The Indians don't have their wings when they arrive but do have approximately 70 hours of in house flight training before they arrive. By wings, I mean their wings of gold.

Actually, Little Red was accurate about the Indian Studs in KINGSVILLE having Indian Navy Wings. That is because they meet the requirements for those wings by completing our Primary Flight Training. They usually get them pinned on during a normal Navy winging as an add-on to the ceremony as soon as they arrive in the Rock.

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
Aircraft 246 made the appearance on NCIS...I took that steed to the Truman a few months ago. At least they used a real T-45 (alpha) for the shoot...REPRESENT!

Treetop Flyer

pilot
The only ones I heard getting screaming power calls or dragging their hooks across the deck started with "1"'s. Those that started with "2"'s seemed to do better. Especially those below about 250. Alphas forever.