• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-45A on "NCIS" this Tuesday Night

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
Two Kingsville T-45A's will be starring on the CBS weekly drama "NCIS" this Tuesday night at 8/7c. For those of you in K-Vegas and Meridian, that means 1900. :icon_wink

So tune in!

~ Red

rare21

pilot
Contributor
lame show for lame wannabe law enforcement...but kudos on the jet cameo!

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Will there be a plot twist involving a manatee?? :eek:

Yeah, it will involve an SNA getting taken to the cleaners on a divorce and subsequently killing his ex-wife.

NCIS agents run the gamut from truly outstanding to former Sheriff's Deputy Cletus who saw his chance for a federal pension. While the show is obviously highly fictionalized (apparently there's a new version in Los Angeles, not the biggest Navy/MC town), the actual NCIS does do some pretty important stuff.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
NCIS agents run the gamut from truly outstanding to former Sheriff's Deputy Cletus who saw his chance for a federal pension. While the show is obviously highly fictionalized (apparently there's a new version in Los Angeles, not the biggest Navy/MC town), the actual NCIS does do some pretty important stuff.

NCIS used to have a LA field office up until the late 90s/early 2000s... I'm sure its LA setting makes production of the spinoff cheaper...

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
lame show for lame wannabe law enforcement...but kudos on the jet cameo!

As with every rank, rate, designator and command in the Navy: there are shit hot professionals on the one hand and total turds on the other...

Pepe

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
pilot
Two Kingsville T-45A's will be starring on the CBS weekly drama "NCIS" this Tuesday night at 8/7c. For those of you in K-Vegas and Meridian, that means 1900. :icon_wink

So tune in!

~ Red

I believe Spitfire had a hand in that didn't he?

HAWK22

pilot
Yea, the NCIS crew comes to investigate an assault and battery at the Country Luau. Oh wait I'm sorry, that actually happened in real life right before my eyes two nights ago not on TV

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Yea, the NCIS crew comes to investigate an assault and battery at the Country Luau. Oh wait I'm sorry, that actually happened in real life right before my eyes two nights ago not on TV

Was that friday night when some gangster wannabe got his face caved in by the biggest man in Kingsville?

rare21

pilot
Contributor
please tell NCIS to come a bit farther south than Kingsville. i have a surprise waiting for them.and its not the infamous ketchup and mustard caper!