• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-34 Mishap from Whiting Field

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I fly with VT-6 as an IP but didn't fly today. First I'm hearing about it. My heart goes out to those two aviators and their families.

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
Having just completed primary in VT-6 it sure is a heartbreaker for me. My greatest condolences go to both families. Fly safely fellow AW's...

Josh

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
It's tough to hear, especially being in primary and coming up on a cross country myself. Hopefully, we can learn what happened so the same thing doesn't occur. Safety Standown at the Wings Auditorium in CC on Monday at 1400.

scotty008

Back at last
pilot
Being a former shooter, this one hits close to home... flew with the individual in question on multiple occasions. Condolences to the family and the squadron.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Being a former shooter, this one hits close to home... flew with the individual in question on multiple occasions. Condolences to the family and the squadron.

Names have not officially been released yet. And nothing official (ie news) has confirmed that it was a VT-6 aircraft.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Names have not officially been released yet. And nothing official (ie news) has confirmed that it was a VT-6 aircraft.

I fly with VT-6 and being that that info has been released, it was VT-6.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
I fly with VT-6 and being that that info has been released, it was VT-6.

Saw the link, just making sure that priviledged information wasn't being released. Better to be more cautious than less on issues like this, i didn't see it so I brought it up.