• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-2C Images/Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
I like how the fridge has soda flavors I didn't even know existed. "Pineapple Pepsi"? "Corndog Coke"? MMM... Corndog Coke...

airwinger

pilot
Are you insinuating that they don't spend tons of money to provide their aviators with caviar and other such expensive treats. Dawgfan I'm shocked that you could even imply that.

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
HoJo's was cool, all though we could have used an extra 37 y/o single truck driver, there weren't very many of those out that night.
The mall is a cool spot to hang out at, I got to fight through a mob of 16 y/o kids with gold teeth to see a movie.
Kicking back with my foofy coffee drink at the Joe Mugs is good for people watching. The clashes of culture are interesting, on the right is the ultra southern Bible belt Baptist, and then on the left is a Mazda pickup with a lowered suspension and spinners.

FlySafe

Easy Money

I can't believe you would complain about just having to come in and muster. Do you realize how easy that is and what you are getting paid to just walking in and muster! That is easy money!! :confused:

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
Look, I'm a 26 year old 1stLt with about 8 years of service under my belt. It's an insult to be treated like an 18 year old private!

FlySafe

Yeah but think about it if you were that 18 year old private you would probably be over in Iraq fighting and risking your life! I am sure he would gladly trade with you and just muster! I am sure what has happened, one of your fellow Marine's or Navy buddies has screwed things up for you in the past. They went or did something they weren't supposed to so now everyone has to pay the price of mustering in person!

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
That's exactly why we are still mustering every morning.

Yeah but think about it if you were that 18 year old private you would probably be over in Iraq fighting and risking your life! I am sure he would gladly trade with you and just muster!

But I'm not....and unfortunately he can't.
So let me pout.

lucky2fly

T45 ADV
hey Kip I've got some great footage of t-2s, there a bit old, but show everything from fclp's, to ocf, to old boat footage. Its on a DVD, I'll bring it by tomorow sometime.

Kip26

FRS Slave
T-2 Footage

2 things

Who ever said they have a dvd of t2 footage please bring it to me at vt9

and

how do i know who you hard asses really are (screen name vs real name)

-thanks Kip

ps. I will be flying the last T2 Gun flight this week opposite 3 instructor target AC

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
how do i know who you hard asses really are

I don't think you are. I know a couple guys only because they introduced themselves. Some are pretty mouthy, so you'll never get them to identify themselves! Some of us don't really care so we use our names. Go figure.

Congratulations kip! When are you bouncing and moving down the hall?

airwinger

pilot
How do we know who you are Kip, for all I know there could be 10,000 loud T-2 studs named Kip in VT-9 who are doing guns....
AIRWINGER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.