• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-2C Images/Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip26

FRS Slave
Hey,

I'm in the last T-2C Class in VT9. I am looking for any T-2C pictures and videos for a project. I need high resolution pictures of the T-2 in action and/or any captured video you all may have. If you have video on tape I can cowardinate with you to put it on dvd. Anyway, its a shot in the dark but my class want to put something together.

-Tip Tanks Forever

Pap

Naval Aviator
pilot
T-2's go to Key West and the 45's go to El Centro. Whats up with that??

Cool pics though.

airwinger

pilot
Dude I was in key west, where is my hero pic.....
Kip..I can now say "Back when I was in Vt-9 and flew T-2's"

Kip26

FRS Slave
I am new to Airwarriors. I guess I should have used a cooler screen name. Like "babykiller" or "ironman" or "greysoutinthebreak" or maybe I'll stick with "ATIS"

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just out of curiosity, what's the projected winging date for that last T-2 class?

airwinger

pilot
How about "shy quiet aviator" or "mcdonalds apple pie"
Jboomer I think I'm already fat after one day of leave:)

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
Did ya'll get checked out? I'm hoping for not so good weather tomorrow night so I can delay my move down the hall to the wing! I'd much rather sleep-in than make the hour drive to and fro' just to sign the muster sheet! Although, I've got like 50 days of leave accrued. I guess I need to burn some!

Do you know of anyone that has any more of those pics from the keys?

airwinger

pilot
I was expecting more like 10 months...I heard there's a pretty bad backlog in fams... anything else we should know?

Yeah we checked out, had today off (except for EWS) but pretty much start leave tonight till the day before pickup.

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
I derive 100% of my daily nutritional intake from CNATRA dogs. I've been lucky, but one day I'm going to get one that has only been sitting in the crockpot's greasy goodness for 2 minutes. I fear this more than anything else right now.

airwinger

pilot
Dawgfan what are you talking about, those things are the best, healthy fulfilling 100% unidentifiable meat products(or meat based), add a candybar and mountain dew and hello diabetes, coronary and stroke:)

Status
Not open for further replies.