• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO OCT 2013 Board - Final Select Letter????

Evargas81

Has anyone received a Final Select letter from getting Pro Rec'd on the October board for SWO yet? I'm active duty on a ship, what's the best system I could log on to to keep an eye out for it? Thanks in advance!

ABF2

Has anyone received a Final Select letter from getting Pro Rec'd on the October board for SWO yet? I'm active duty on a ship, what's the best system I could log on to to keep an eye out for it? Thanks in advance!

since your active duty you should check BOL

elliottm2

I JUST got my final select letter for the July board. I would kick your feet up and train. It might take a while.

Evargas81

I've been checking BOL but not much is on there. As for the board, Oct is when I was notified for Pro Rec Y, I had only submitted in Sept. so I assumed it was the Oct board??? Well... it looks like it may take a while yet! Congrats on your Final Select! I'll be patiently waiting for mine while continuing to get ready! Thanks!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

The July SWO Board folks are now receiving their letters so I would go ahead and assume it will be a little while until the October folks receive theirs.

ShultsSWO

Yes, SWO boards are now rolling meaning they'll convene once enough kits are in to be reviewed. They said no later than 120 days a part but from what I've seen rolling boards meet up every month or so.
Thanks for the heads up RUFiO181. Being active duty we don't get that info, but I can always rely on you guys for updated info even while deployed :D

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
I am active duty. We find out through the chain of command and a few days after orders will pop up. I was selected from the July board and got my FS last month.

I have not heard back from the Oct SWO board yet either. My OR said that results should be released by the end of the year, the latest being the week before x-mas. Good luck to everyone that applied to this board. My OR said that CNRC made some miscalculations earlier in the year as to how many SWOs were needed and that the quota was raised for the Oct and Dec boards.

hehateme

Greetings shipmates,

congrats to those who has been selected. I'm about to submit my package in the coming weeks. i was just wondering if scoring 51 on my oar is considered a competitive score? or do you think i will have to take the test again?

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
hehateme, Where did you come up with your avatar name? Last time I saw that handle... a few years ago, on the back of an Arena League football player. Evidently, the league front office was not amused, and made him remove it. Hopin' it doesn't refer to any of your AWmates!;)

BTW, are you allergic to capital letters?
BzB

hehateme

hahaha.. i was a football player back in my heyday and thats what they call me cause i always look angry.

I just re-read the original post. I have not heard ANYTHING from the Oct board, no pro-rec y/n letter or anything. Have people already received their pro-rec letters from the Oct board or am I reading that wrong?

exNavyOffRec

I just re-read the original post. I have not heard ANYTHING from the Oct board, no pro-rec y/n letter or anything. Have people already received their pro-rec letters from the Oct board or am I reading that wrong?

I think there are a few that have said they have, but they are on some other threads.