• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board June 3, 2019

BroskiOCS

For my active folks....I dont have anything on BOL yet and I'm on leave. Did your CO get a call or email? It's Hawaii time so everyone is just getting in now. Is there any spot that my CO could check if I call into work and ask him about it?

Suberov

For my active folks....I dont have anything on BOL yet and I'm on leave. Did your CO get a call or email? It's Hawaii time so everyone is just getting in now. Is there any spot that my CO could check if I call into work and ask him about it?

These are all non-BOL notifications. Expect BOL updates by Friday.

Pbeng

I just called Millington and they said they are now notifying commands. The gentleman also mentioned (vaguely) that results should be out tomorrow.

chinolal

I am currently underway and my CoC has not heard anything yet. I hope by the time I wake up, I will hear something tomorrow. The suspense is killing me.