• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board June 3, 2019

jbg37

I'm trying to go asap but I've heard that 28JUL and 14AUG are full up. I don't want to wait until Sept lol.

DjangoF

My chain is wanting me to stick around for a couple months. I'm trying to get in the 29 September class.
I’m trying for this class as well. I would love an earlier class, but I’m thinking that’s the best I’ll pull off with my command. Maybe I’ll see you there!

I didn't really want to either. Last thing I wanted was to be at OCS in winter. For the past 10 years I've been stationed in warm weather (Cali, Hawaii, Arizona). I'm gonna freeze my ass off!
I’m an Arizona native and I might die in a winter climate! I told my recruiter the same thing haha

BroskiOCS

I’m trying for this class as well. I would love an earlier class, but I’m thinking that’s the best I’ll pull off with my command. Maybe I’ll see you there!
Hopefully man. It would be great to see some people from this board in the same class.

DocYi

I want to go to this class too. Not trying to stick around VA Until the new FY lol

raegis

So before this board was pushed back, my recruiter was on the phone with HQ about this added SWO board (to gather intel), and I have written down that the OCS ship date was going to be July 7th.

Hearing you guys talk about OCS dates, I feel like we aren't going anytime soon.

All my recruiter has told me is to stay posted until he contacts me... If you guys can shed some knowledge about what to expect next, that would be appreciated.

BroskiOCS

So before this board was pushed back, my recruiter was on the phone with HQ about this added SWO board (to gather intel), and I have written down that the OCS ship date was going to be July 7th.

Hearing you guys talk about OCS dates, I feel like we aren't going anytime soon.

All my recruiter has told me is to stay posted until he contacts me... If you guys can shed some knowledge about what to expect next, that would be appreciated.
I'm not very familiar with factors on the civilian side but I assume the OR could get you put into any class that has empty seats. There may be a seat or two left in July or August. I'm on leave or I'd look for you. That September 29th class I was looking at had like 50-something seats left.

raegis

I'm not very familiar with factors on the civilian side but I assume the OR could get you put into any class that has empty seats. There may be a seat or two left in July or August. I'm on leave or I'd look for you. That September 29th class I was looking at had like 50-something seats left.

Thank you for that.