• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Shill

A smooth sea never made a skilled Sailor.
So check this out, if the Nov board was on the 9th and with holidays they received official results about the 8th of Jan. So basically a month and a half wait time. What yall think?

So check this out, if the Nov board was on the 9th and with holidays they received official results about the 8th of Jan. So basically a month and a half wait time. What yall think?
You're forgetting that holiday leave periods happen in that time frame

Shill

You're forgetting that holiday leave periods happen in that time frame
No i didn't forget.. Thats why I said with holidays. I subtracted 2 weeks from 2 months. Most people in the Navy don't get Thanksgiving anddd Christmas off.

Last edited:
No i didn't forget.. Thats why I said with holidays. I subtracted 2 weeks from 2 months. Most people in the Navy don't get Thanksgiving anddd Christmas off.
No but they generally split into multiple leave groups. Christmas and new years generally but some commands do one for Thanksgiving too. Depending on NPC leave policies there could have been a total of 6 weeks where not everyone was there (not sure if a board proceeds if some board members are on leave).

Shill

No but they generally split into multiple leave groups. Christmas and new years generally but some commands do one for Thanksgiving too. Depending on NPC leave policies there could have been a total of 6 weeks where not everyone was there (not sure if a board proceeds if some board members are on leave).
I get what you are saying, however the board members fly in from all over the country for the specific planned date. Where the delay could have happened for the both periods in your assessment would most likely apply to the personnel in the processing part. There is normally a good redundancy where alternate people continue the good work of uncle Sam. As to the efficiency part in comparison to the primaries then thats a different story.

exNavyOffRec

The board takes 1 day, it is everything else that NRC does that takes time.