• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

eahmed4

My IWC package looked like this:
OAR: 58
Education: BA, JD, MBA
GPA: 3.05 - Cumulative
LOR: O-4 Navy, Law Professor, Former Supervisor, Former Colleagues

That said, I'm not too confident about my IWC chances as I've seen some folk that have much more impressive packets than mine.
Lol youre telling me. I have a 52 OAR and would just be a fresh 22 year old college graduate. Literally only put myself forward for IWC cause I met the bare minimums. You dont know anything for sure. Gotta just keep your fingers crossed until the results come out

AO1SALAS

Been navy a while, first time submitting a package, and nerves are high. I think I have stalked this forum enough that I will join in. Of all results in the Navy I have waited on these seem to be taking the longest. A01, did your entrs access get approved? Was super relieved to see myself on the packages submitted list on page 14-16 (ish) of this forum. You guys have incredible information flow on here.
STILL WAITING ON IT BEEN TWO DAYS SAID 3-5 DAY WAIT

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG
12APR21 board guy here, ABH1 type. Speculating pretty hard on here to gauge the timeline for the next board. In the process of navigating through other accesses to stalk even harder ??

appreciate the updates y’all

fsumst92

12APR21 board guy here, ABH1 type. Speculating pretty hard on here to gauge the timeline for the next board. In the process of navigating through other accesses to stalk even harder ??

appreciate the updates y’all
That's a dope profile pic you got there. You dabble in One piece?

Consty123

Been navy a while, first time submitting a package, and nerves are high. I think I have stalked this forum enough that I will join in. Of all results in the Navy I have waited on these seem to be taking the longest. A01, did your entrs access get approved? Was super relieved to see myself on the packages submitted list on page 14-16 (ish) of this forum. You guys have incredible information flow on here.
building off of that. I texted my recruiter multiple times and he says i made it to the board. However I did not see my name on that list. Do you think its been updated or is there something I don't know about?

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
building off of that. I texted my recruiter multiple times and he says i made it to the board. However I did not see my name on that list. Do you think its been updated or is there something I don't know about?
There’s been multiple posts in this thread that many times, the names that are At Board aren’t 100% of the names. There’s a good chance you were at board.