• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

fsumst92

If anything will push you over it will be your graduate degrees not the OAR
I was told that even I wasn't finished with my degree at the time of submission to turn in my transcript with the intended graduation date on it from my graduate degree. They said it may or may not help because the degree wasn't done when I submitted it, but its better then not putting it. Hopefully since they want you to get a graduate degree during your officer career it will help with the selection process

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
your Peace Corps experience would preclude you from govt intel jobs until a certain period of time has passed. good on you for serving though!
Yeah, I’ve run into that prior. I got out in 2017, so it’s been a while. I believe I’m reaching the point where it doesn’t matter anymore. I may have already reached it.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
your Peace Corps experience would preclude you from govt intel jobs until a certain period of time has passed. good on you for serving though!
Military Intel has a time lock of 4 years for former Peace Corps, at least what I just read. I hit 4 years in May, so even if I went to OCS tomorrow, I’d finish after my 4 year lock out ended.

I’m not 100% if the lock out period is 4 years, though. Just what I was able to find.

Tracker95

check this out, officially changed the ASTB scores,

just out the new scores for pilot and NFO are AQR 4 Pfar 5 and AQR 4 FOFAR 5 look at this forum
March 2021 - New ASTB Score Requirements
New ASTB Score Requirements as of March 2021

Academic Qualification Rating (AQR): 4
Pilot Flight Aptitude Rating (PFAR): 5
Flight Officer Flight Aptitude Rating (FOFAR): 5

Fly Navy! Good luck!

Attachments

PontusPilot

Contributor
check this out, officially changed the ASTB scores,

just out the new scores for pilot and NFO are AQR 4 Pfar 5 and AQR 4 FOFAR 5 look at this forum
March 2021 - New ASTB Score Requirements
You the real MVP! Just called and texted my recruiter. He didn't answer, but I am making sure he puts done NFO for the May board.