• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thank you for the update. Mr Celestin told me I didn't even make this Feb board yet here I am, anxious as hell when the first set of unofficial results start popping out.
The only thing that irritates me is that we can't apply for the April SWO board until the February results are released... and the April board's submission deadline was 4 days ago.

Super annoying.

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
Got a text back from recruiter. He said no official results, and he won't look up unofficial results because they can change... :(
Also, in case anyone is just lurking on this. I asked my recruiter about it and he said the only time he's seen unofficial results change is if someone submitted for two different boards and they accepted one and not the other. For example, if someone applied SWO and NFO, got PRO-REC-Y on both and accepted NFO but not SWO, so SWO would change to N. If someone knows of other reasons of unofficial results changing, let me know for sure! I'm feel confident that it's real because this was the only board/community I applied to. :)

Consty123

Hey guys, super new here. I'm non prior service applying for SWO a second time. Just found out about this forum. Should we have heard something back from our recruiter by now or is there still time to be accepted?

Hey guys, super new here. I'm non prior service applying for SWO a second time. Just found out about this forum. Should we have heard something back from our recruiter by now or is there still time to be accepted?
As far as I know, only one person has received unofficial confirmation.
Official notification or the memo release has not occurred yet.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Also, in case anyone is just lurking on this. I asked my recruiter about it and he said the only time he's seen unofficial results change is if someone submitted for two different boards and they accepted one and not the other. For example, if someone applied SWO and NFO, got PRO-REC-Y on both and accepted NFO but not SWO, so SWO would change to N. If someone knows of other reasons of unofficial results changing, let me know for sure! I'm feel confident that it's real because this was the only board/community I applied to. :)
So, my first choice was Intel. Second was SWO.
I could technically get Pro-Rec in both because my first choice met after my second, right?
Kinda puts me uneasy that SWO was my second choice. Makes me think they’ll pass me over for it.

PontusPilot

Contributor
So, my first choice was Intel. Second was SWO.
I could technically get Pro-Rec in both because my first choice met after my second, right?
Kinda puts me uneasy that SWO was my second choice. Makes me think they’ll pass me over for it.
SWO was my forth... so rest easy. I had Pilot, NFO, Supply, SWO....

fsumst92

SWO was my forth... so rest easy. I had Pilot, NFO, Supply, SWO....
Its hard to gage how much your selection preference potentially affects your odds of being selected. From what I have heard each board is different and can possibly have varying standards for how to score your preference along with all the other information that is submitted with a package. Hopefully its minor but we can only speculate from past results what actually happens with this stuff.

Consty123

Its hard to gage how much your selection preference potentially affects your odds of being selected. From what I have heard each board is different and can possibly have varying standards for how to score your preference along with all the other information that is submitted with a package. Hopefully its minor but we can only speculate from past results what actually happens with this stuff.
Who knows honestly. My recruiter has made the claim it does have an effect on your preferences if the candidates are very similar and they need a splitter. But I honestly couldn't make a truly informed guess.