• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PontusPilot

Contributor
Got a text back from recruiter. He said no official results, and he won't look up unofficial results because they can change... :(

AO1SALAS

eNTRS but usually only Civs get OCS dates out the gate active has to wait I don’t have the juice for eNTRS

Shill

A smooth sea never made a skilled Sailor.
I just cross-referenced every person that was NTAG 198 on the AT list to all the OCS class dates up to 09/26/21(which is the last one listed so far on entrs) and not a single name came up. This was a 30 minute evolution. The moral of the story is we can all relax and just wait until the end of the month when official results will post. We will continue to see the civilians get some unofficial results through out the month. Don't worry it will all buff out in due time.

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
I just cross-referenced every person that was NTAG 198 on the AT list to all the OCS class dates up to 09/26/21(which is the last one listed so far on entrs) and not a single name came up. This was a 30 minute evolution. The moral of the story is we can all relax and just wait until the end of the month when official results will post. We will continue to see the civilians get some unofficial results through out the month. Don't worry it will all buff out in due time.
Names don’t show, social security numbers do. That’s how mine is slotted in.

eahmed4

Thank you for the update. Mr Celestin told me I didn't even make this Feb board yet here I am, anxious as hell when the first set of unofficial results start popping out.

Shill

A smooth sea never made a skilled Sailor.
I can search by dodid or social which i will not do so please don't send your PII to me please
Names don’t show, social security numbers do. That’s how mine is slotted in.
I can search by entire class rosters also

Last edited: