• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AO1SALAS

I’ve been in for 12 years and I got to say the way all of you speculate you’re going to fit in just fine looking forward to serving with those that get selected you should see how it is out to sea everyone speculates “well I heard we aren’t going out to sea because such and such system is down” and 9/10 it’s accurate a month later and we’re just in awe hahaha hope results come out soon fingers crossed

Shill

A smooth sea never made a skilled Sailor.
I’ve been in for 12 years and I got to say the way all of you speculate you’re going to fit in just fine looking forward to serving with those that get selected you should see how it is out to sea everyone speculates “well I heard we aren’t going out to sea because such and such system is down” and 9/10 it’s accurate a month later and we’re just in awe hahaha hope results come out soon fingers crossed
Deployment for example..Random steak and lobster day...looks like we might be getting extended..then we get extended...lol

Deployment for example..Random steak and lobster day...looks like we might be getting extended..then we get extended...lol
Imagine, if you would, sitting down and eating a steak after a hard long day of work and then you hear those sweet little words..

"Stand by for words from the Commanding Officer."

exNavyOffRec

Imagine, if you would, sitting down and eating a steak after a hard long day of work and then you hear those sweet little words..

"Stand by for words from the Commanding Officer."
On a CVN those of us in Reactor would know early, tech assist that normally fly out to look at proposed work would be cancelled, our team at PSNS would start taking 3 day weekends because the tagouts wouldn't be needed, along with many other indicators lol.

almond_615

So.

Most Navy systems are down because a server went down. Nothing to do with our results. Second, I was able to access the website last night where results are uploaded at 1300 yesterday and it's definitely up.

The best thing to do is just to live your life for the next month and then come back in May to figure out if you got it.