• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 20 April

jacobz38

Hey guys I got a call from my recruiter today and he said this SWO board (April 20th) was canceled and postponed until August. I was wondering if anyone got a call from their recruiter telling them the same thing? Any information will be helpful thanks!

Stats:
GPA: 3.1 Mechanical Engineering
OAR: 50
LOR: Prior boss, professors
Extracurricular: varsity cross country, Club member in American Society of Mechanical Engineers

Joselo_0084

That's interesting, there's no naval message yet stating such thing, like with the advancement boards, there was a NAVADMIN for CPO and Officer promotion, but none for Commissioning programs.

That's interesting, there's no naval message yet stating such thing, like with the advancement boards, there was a NAVADMIN for CPO and Officer promotion, but none for Commissioning programs.

they have already covered this and there are no NAVADMINs that get released covering information for these particular type of boards.

SeaWarrior

Hey guys I got a call from my recruiter today and he said this SWO board (April 20th) was canceled and postponed until August. I was wondering if anyone got a call from their recruiter telling them the same thing? Any information will be helpful thanks!

Stats:
GPA: 3.1 Mechanical Engineering
OAR: 50
LOR: Prior boss, professors
Extracurricular: varsity cross country, Club member in American Society of Mechanical Engineers

I haven't heard anything. Hopefully it's fake news.

Joselo_0084

I'm still waiting the decision on my age waiver. It was submitted last 19 March. Tuesday Mr. Celestin told it was still pending. Hopefully I get something tomorrow, otherwise I'll have to start getting a new package ready.

Joselo_0084

Well, guess I have to start my package again. I have not heard anything from my waiver, and I have contacted Mr. Celestin a couple of times. Good luck to everyone.

SeaWarrior

Yeah, the SWO (April 20) board has indeed been postponed until August. My recruiter confirmed it this morning.

jlee199

Just called my recruiter. He has not heard anything about the board being postponed. However, that doesn’t mean it has been postponed and he just hasn’t heard yet...

EO87

I've heard that SWO typically meets in person for their selection boards. If that is the case, I am betting that these rumors of the postponement are accurate.

jlee199

If it is postponed, maybe a blessing in disguise. Maybe their will be a swo deficit by then lol. Some hopeful thinking