• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 12APR21

villo0692

You are making assumptions on the what is “not working”.

It’s true, there may be some OR’s not providing good customer service, but with exception of waivers, everyone’s basic package is the same.

It is a competitive process - even a little thing could differentiate you either positively or negatively, in selection.

Just recognize, everyone cannot and will not be selected to be a Naval Officer and it’s not necessarily anyone’s “fault” if you don’t select in a competitive process.
hahah hey I'm just saying, I love my OR ?

I mean I've heard of people who flat out just take a couple hr drive to another district because they don't like how they are handling things at their recruiting station....matter of fact, that seems to be the way quite a few have managed to get their package pushed and evaluated by the board. For instance, I am in NRC New England....and say if things were not working here and I was really determined to get a second opinion I'd probably drive to NRC Empire State....it'd be annoying yes....but not completely unheard of
This is what I did. I'm doing my officer application through the New Orleans office but there's an office in Baton Rouge as well. Guy down in Nola saved my a$$ and I got the impression he's on his game. He asked me if I wanted to transfer to Baton Rouge and I said no.

subreservist

This is what I did. I'm doing my officer application through the New Orleans office but there's an office in Baton Rouge as well. Guy down in Nola saved my a$$ and I got the impression he's on his game. He asked me if I wanted to transfer to Baton Rouge and I said no.

You said a lot, while at the same time, not saying anything.

What exactly needed to be “saved” about your application?

NavyYN2814

SWO only choice - was not picked up off Feb board.

OAR: 56
BS in Business Administration
GPA: 3.46
LOR: O6 (Active Duty), O6 (Active Duty), O5 (Active Duty)
Prior Service: Yes, Navy 13 years
Sex: M
Active Duty YN - 13 years

NavyYN2814

Re-Read it and talking to Mr. Celestin. Not really sure where I got my initial thought. 6-month wait and a resubmit looks to be in my future.

exNavyOffRec

once you are a "N" then that is where that application stops, you need to redo the application and like they said there is a wait, unless there is a significant change, such as new eval.

It is probable you would need to reapply for the waiver as well.

michael777

How many spots at ocs are projected for this board. Probably less than the last board if there are nearly double the candidates this time right?