• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 12APR21

jmj689

Quick congratulations to everybody that saw their name on the at board list posted earlier! Knowing all the frustrations it took to get my package submitted (I'm sure others had a similar experience) it seems like an accomplishment all on its own to make the board.

You got that right. I'm relieved just to see my name on it. Good luck to everyone and I hope to meet some of you if we make it. Maybe we will like swo or navy life, maybe not. But we are going to need each other to get through it with our sanity in check lol so let's look out for each other and try to stay away from the stab stab look stab doctrine. I guess it's easier said than done, but I hope and pray we'll support each other.

eahmed4

I also want to ask, how many of you are on the at board list and do not have SWO listed as a first or second choice?

SWO: Only choice

GPA: 3.79
OAR: 58
Degree: Bachelor of Science: Psychology
LORs: E-9, O-4, O-4, University Assistant Vice President, Civilian managers
Experience: 7 years Army National Guard (Almost 4 years officer)

Also, my name was on the at board list this time!

Last edited:

Swearaz2

You got that right. I'm relieved just to see my name on it. Good luck to everyone and I hope to meet some of you if we make it. Maybe we will like swo or navy life, maybe not. But we are going to need each other to get through it with our sanity in check lol so let's look out for each other and try to stay away from the stab stab look stab doctrine. I guess it's easier said than done, but I hope and pray we'll support each other.
Oh im all for the come together mentality. Cannot stand people who feel the need to get over on other people to win

bigbhenn

Apparently many people from my recruiting command who submitted on time for board are not on list. Myself included. Hope there is some magical fix to that

I was rolled from Feb board and am also not on this at board list. There aren't any packets from my district in the list either...