• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 12APR21

eahmed4

My stats are decent but judging from the last few boards, theyve been quite competitive. Im really nervous LOL

DesertDan

Quick congratulations to everybody that saw their name on the at board list posted earlier! Knowing all the frustrations it took to get my package submitted (I'm sure others had a similar experience) it seems like an accomplishment all on its own to make the board.

NevarYalnal

Looking at end of may for results then. Didn't count how many on the list but damn that's a lot.
SWO take the most out of all the designators though, (SNA right behind them), so it balances out. The last GENOFF posted on this forum showed total submit goal for FY21 of 893 for SWOs (SNA 876). No other designator comes within a country mile of these two.

eahmed4

Looking at end of may for results then. Didn't count how many on the list but damn that's a lot.
We should have results by mid may, if we are going off the same timeline from the FEB SWO board. It took them just over four weeks to get official results

exNavyOffRec

SWO take the most out of all the designators though, (SNA right behind them), so it balances out. The last GENOFF posted on this forum showed total submit goal for FY21 of 893 for SWOs (SNA 876). No other designator comes within a country mile of these two.

It is best to look at actual billets, and don't forget that if someone who is a SNA or SNFO at OCS is found not to be qualified medically for aviation they could request to go to SWO, that could affect billets available.