• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

n0rthstar

I just don’t understand how some recruiters are seeing these pro recs and others are saying there literally isn’t a list. Surely this is a central list they’re accessing?

I just don’t understand how some recruiters are seeing these pro recs and others are saying there literally isn’t a list. Surely this is a central list they’re accessing?
I know some are going off of OCS dates, if you have a leave date then you should be accepted. The active duty people is through their command so it’s very different then civilians. I haven’t heard anything yet, but hoping I get a call in the morning. Just another sleepless night.

exNavyOffRec

If you look at the screen shot the other applicant attached it is of the system where the results are posted after being signed and approved.

Nicholsq

FMF DOC
Hey..congratulations to all of those that made it. I'm currently on very active Facebook messenger group which a consists of people from different communities that are going to OCS, currently in OCS, and people that have recently finished. If you were selected and are interested PM me your info and I'll add you to the group. That is all...carry on ✌?️

Last edited:

n0rthstar

Thanks for the clarification. So this could partially explain the slow trickle of recruiters talking about pro recs? A name may just not have been input yet.

TRD_DK

Hello everyone,

Haven't had a moment to post until now. My OR called me earlier today to let me know I was selected (JUL26). Heres my stats below

OAR 48
BS 3.98 In Business Management
LOR's Three E-7's, Department Head of the College of Business
Prior service Navy 4yrs active & 5yrs reserves
Evals MP

Congrats to everyone else that was selected!

Acsantosus

Hello everyone,

Haven't had a moment to post until now. My OR called me earlier today to let me know I was selected. Heres my stats below

OAR 48
Evals MP

Congratulations! What is your ship date?

prttyphoenix

Hello everyone,

Haven't had a moment to post until now. My OR called me earlier today to let me know I was selected (JUL26). Heres my stats below

OAR 48
Evals MP

COngrats