• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

Wiktoria

My husband is in the army and his unit is deploying this spring. He had an agreement with his command that if I get selected they will move him to a different unit that doesn't deploy so he can stay with the kids while I'm in OCS etc. Today they told him they need to know by the end of the week if he's going or not. I really really need to know the results by the end of this week ?

La'Marcos

Package Submitted For this Board:
AD: OS1/E-6 16 years
OAR: 40
Applying for: SWO
Undergrad: BS GPA 2.94 Kinesiology
Grad: Chemistry 2, Advanced Anatomy, ADV Psychology GPA: 3.54
EVAL: EP EP MP EP
Interview: 04 SWO 06 SUB 06 MED
LOR: 06 Submarine Base Skipper
Age Waiver Approved

La'Marcos

My husband is in the army and his unit is deploying this spring. He had an agreement with his command that if I get selected they will move him to a different unit that doesn't deploy so he can stay with the kids while I'm in OCS etc. Today they told him they need to know by the end of the week if he's going or not. I really really need to know the results by the end of this week ?
Hopefully the results come out soon. The anticipation is killing me. Do the results typically come out in within 2 weeks to a months time ?

Mel345

Hopefully the results come out soon. The anticipation is killing me. Do the results typically come out in within 2 weeks to a months time ?
the past boards I've looked at they took about a week-10 days before results, some less including the last board. My recruiter told me one to two weeks. I'm not sure why it's taking longer

Jbyrne89

A bunch? It was one guy on the aviation board and one guy here. Out of a combined total of I assume close to 500-600 applicants between the two boards, it's hard to imagine only those two would be so lucky lol

no, there was definitely more than one on aviation - I thought it was like 5-6?

EO87

Just spoke with a CDR at CRNC, through a mutual friend who worked for him. Quotas apparently dropped significantly due to the high selections from the previous boards. ?

I know two spots at least should be open because two Sailors from my current command dropped out due to PFA failures at OCS.

Bad news for those Sailors...but good news for us...

EO87

I know two spots at least should be open because two Sailors from my current command dropped out due to PFA failures at OCS.

Bad news for those Sailors...but good news for us...
how in the hell do you fail out due to PFA failures as priors? We know what is expected of us there. Just seems like they didn't prepare at all.