• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

HSalt

Yeah, my command sent me on a deployment to westpac very non-chalantly like oh no big deal... IF YOU DON’T DIE, WE’LL FLY YOU BACK!!

Mel345

yea, I deleted it...wasn't thinking about that. sorry folks.
it's still there on
Jbyrne89 's comment ?
maybe we should not poke and prod, it's not like they're doing this on purpose. I'm sure there's a reason. Maybe people from earlier boards have already dropped out or gone elsewhere and they're filling up slots, who knows. they'll release the results when theyre ready?‍♀️

Jbyrne89

it's still there on
Jbyrne89 's comment ?
maybe we should not poke and prod, it's not like they're doing this on purpose. I'm sure there's a reason. Maybe people from earlier boards have already dropped out or gone elsewhere and they're filling up slots, who knows. they'll release the results when theyre ready?‍♀️

just deleted mine haha

atspdx

Just heard from my recruiter who made a few calls to inquire on the status. As of 1230 PST they're still waiting on results to be signed off on. Sorry everyone!